Super M Super M

wow

muchos impressive for a flash game, i can see this being ported to xbox live arcade!

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_

*read below*

looks to me like u need ta take a few tutorials urself.

GAMECUBICLE responds:

Looks like me like you need tutorials... you are sad..

RoadCarnage BETA DEMO RoadCarnage BETA DEMO

nothin too great

alright this is how i see it, the graphics were not that bad.. but u guys made yourself sound profecional but when it came to the game the graphics were horrible try putting in a little detail.. the sound was bad too u should at least make the sound of the car reving up and crap like that. Damage was quite lame, but most of all the people were lame there was no blood smears or screams of horror that a car was about to kill them levels were all basically the same u got to make it harder for the player to move around in the levels the higher level they get.

Overall i was dissapointed and gave u a 3 ur game doesn't deserve a beta it isn't good enaugh its pretty strait orward shit.

Nude Quiz Nude Quiz

gahahaha

I never knew cheating could get u a nakid girl before!!!ii!!! XD try right clicking and pressing play! :P

Go Canada! (Not Finished) Go Canada! (Not Finished)

AWESOME!!

only gotta see a bit of it but i LOVeD what i saw!! keep it up man! i wanna see it complete so i can brag to my american friends! :)