Waterlollies Waterlollies

I have always been so amazed at your work

it has such a potent effect of imagination, i'm going into 3D modeling for film and games in January because i've always seen 2D animation as a dieing art, but you keep shocking me with every one of your submission! thats for posting this!

Metropolis Circuit Metropolis Circuit

eh, drawing some inspiration from Jet Grind Radio?

its fantastic work! great work on the city, way to go!

Hero WAR Battle of Titans Hero WAR Battle of Titans

That kind of divercity deserves a vote of a 5

Was happy to see Asterix and Obelix made an appearance!

It's a Halo BETA It's a Halo BETA

Wow!

that was great! one of the best flashes i've seen in a long time! I can't wait!

Ratten Fanger von Hameln Ratten Fanger von Hameln

nope, not gonna work

maybe its best you never EVER make a flash animation again....

RainingBullets responds:

hmmm... ok, I see your movies, and I don't see you doing any better so ya, I suggest either make a productive criticism, or improve on your on movies. Such people, man, what is the world coming to.

Disguise Disguise

Got nothing here

The Pre-loader was the best part of this flash, The animations were horrible!

bonjour bonjour

good stuff

i'm totally not wearing underpants next time i go to france

A Tour of France A Tour of France

gahahahaha

now shut up zew thilthy pigs!
lol i loved it, and i haven't read all the reviews but i'm sure i'm going to be amuzed by their anger. I think this submission needs a way higher score, it sure deserves it! and i'm not just saying that because i'm french :P but its a beutiful country and alot of beautiful things come from it! like KYO, Pleymo, aqme, rohff, de palmas, hot french maids!!! ect... 5/5

Mutilation Contrainte Mutilation Contrainte

lucifer is among us

.....you got talent..... no sanity but you got talent... i liked at the starting, i havent seen much animations on newgrounds with more universal music, its usually just english or some kind of anime music that no one can understand, so the french was awesome and all, your friends aren't the best singers but if they like satanic fan clubs then they are very lucky that you made their music video, although i can assure you it wont be going on MTV or MRJ anytime soon... it kinda got pointless to me once she braught out the knife though... and then it got utterly desturbing, maybe it has some point to the lyrics i'm not paying attention to, although i'm definetly not gonna play it again, you should post the lyrics somewhere. Good luck anyways.

The BINGE-er-bread Man The BINGE-er-bread Man